Subscribe to Feeds

IE Sucks/I suck and other randomness

Well it seems my blog is broken in IE8 and probably others I suck and I have somehow killed my layout. I can't remember enough html/css , and am too lazy, to properly fix it. If anyone out there in internets land could help, I could provide a private tracker invite in return, or an e-hug, or possibly money, most likely $1. Or maybe something else if I can think of it.

random links:
Dreamspark - Now offering free certification in certain Microsoft courses for students. (or former students ;))
Free Mothers Day Card
Demonoid- is still have open registrations.
Rush Discography - torrent
Watchmen Motion Comic - torrent

*SUBMISSIONS*
I also need album art for a Futurama Soundtrack. If anyone would like to create one and send it in, I will include it in my Futurama Soundtrack. (that I've slowly been working on for years). Just submit it to tweaq2.0@gmail.com. The best one (or only one) will be included in the torrent.

0 comments: