Subscribe to Feeds

TV shows everyone should be watching

Here is a list of the BEST shows that I watch every week or will be watching once they return and I think that everyone should be watching (or at least give them a try). I'm rating these by how excited I am that they are coming on, when I start to get excited, how great the writing and/or acting is, and/or how much of an emotional roller coaster I may go on.
Such as with The Office and Supernatural, I can go from actually laughing out loud to tearing up/crying. Because if I am that emotional over a show they have made the show very well; that I feel about the characters and/or story. And with South Park it is just genius writing.

In order of air day then awesomeness.

Futurama (Comedy Central when it returns)
Monday:
Heroes (NBC) tv.com
How I Met Your Mother (CBS) tv.com
Prison Break (FOX) tv.com
Honorable Mention:
The Riches (FX) tv.com
New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS) tv.com
Two and a Half Men (CBS) tv.com

Tuesday:
The Real Hustle (BBC3, Court TV) tv.com Not sure when it comes on, but it airs on Court TV in August.
The Unit (CBS) tv.com
Honorable Mention:
NCIS (CBS) tv.com

Wednesday:
South Park (Comedy Central) tv.com
MythBusters (Discovery) tv.com
Honorable Mention:
Halfway Home (Comedy Central) tv.com

Thursday:
The Office (NBC) tv.com
Supernatural (CW) tv.com
Scrubs (NBC) tv.com
Hustle (AMC, BBC1) tv.com
Penn & Teller: Bullshit (Showtime) tv.com
Smallville (CW) tv.com
My Name is Earl (NBC) tv.com
CSI (CBS) tv.com
The bottom 3 are very close.


Friday:
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Nickelodeon) tv.com
Psych (USA Network) tv.com
Las Vegas (NBC) tv.com
Numb3rs (CBS) tv.com

Sunday:
Venture Brothers (Adult Swim) tv.com
King of the Hill (FOX) tv.com
American Dad (FOX) tv.com
Entourage (HBO) tv.com
Robot Chicken (Adult Swim) tv.com
Reno 911 (Comedy Central) tv.com
Moral Orel (Adult Swim) tv.com
Family Guy (FOX) tv.com
The Simpsons (FOX) tv.com

Most of the other shows can be downloaded from tvtorrents.com or possibly through your favorite private tracker. Although these shows are actually worth buying.

I know there are a few missing shows that are coming back, I just can't remember them. Some of the show positions are kind of iffy, except for the top shows; it's hard to decide because some episodes and seasons are better than others. If you disagree with this list, then you are wrong. But please post your own list anyway, or a rebuttal, or reasons a show should be higher, or your own show that should be on the list, so that I may mock you.

0 comments: